Edit: Updated the track with better sound, HOPEFULLY!
In this installment of COFFEE WITH BUTTERSCOTCH we talk about hitting 25,000 BscotchID's, Flop Rocket players making it to the moon (slowly), Crashlands' taming, saving, and content verticals, and take questions about WHAT WE CARRY AT ALL TIMES. We also talk smack about the use of DURABILITY as a design crutch in video games.
And Seth displays a rampant disregard for mathematics. Discuss over on the forums!
- Butterscotch Life Updates 0:35
- 25,000 BscotchID's 2:05
- Seth displays questionable math - 2:20
- Flop Rocket players reach the moon - 4:30
- Someone played for 15 days. 5:30
- Crashlands 8:40
- TAME ALL THE THINGS 11:12
- Adam ALMOST shares a secret 18:20
- Crossplatform saving 19:30
- Sam's making lots of stuff 24:00
- We played DEPTH and ate each other 28:30
- from Etrusan & Meakitty - “What is the most ridiculous game/story we’ve come up with?” and "What's the stupidest thing you've done?" 39:30
- from MAP5597 “I think I remember reading something where you guys were going to get Crashlands (and maybe some other games?) on Steam, or some other way to get your games on PCs. How's that coming along?” 46:00
- from @CyberKlown28 “What are your everyday carry items?” 50:15
- from @twaster “I see that tools and weapons don't have any durability as well as armor. Why did you choose to go that way?” [Crashlands] 54:30